Dedicated to responsible journalism and media awareness, UP Radio Circle is back with Elevate, a student journalism workshop for high school students. Now on its sixth year, Elevate returns to the roots of journalism at a time where false information plagues society with the goal of establishing accuracy amidst misinformation among young student journalists from the participating schools.
The following schools are participating in this year’s Elevate:
* Saint Louis School
* Nueva Vizcaya Bright Child School, Inc.
* De La Salle University- Dasmarinas (Senior High School)
* San Isidro National High School
* Holy Rosary College of Santa Rosa, Laguna
* University of Perpetual Help- Molino
* Antipolo National High School
* Saint Augustine School
* Trece Martires City Senior High School
* Luis Palad Integrated High School
* St. Paul College, Island Park, Inc.
* De La Salle University- Dasmariñas (Junior High School)
* Quezon National High School
* Lourdes School Quezon City
* St. Mary’s Academy, Pasay
* School of the Holy Spirit of Quezon City
* St. Paul College, Pasig
* Quezon Science High School
* La Salle Green Hills
* The Seed Montessori School
* University of the Philippines Integrated School
* Ramon Magsaysay (Cubao) High School
* Saint Jude Catholic School
* Signal Village National High School
* St. Scholastica’s Academy Marikina
* Polytechnic University of the Philippines Laboratory High School
* Quezon City High School
* Philippine Science High School – Main Campus
With the theme: “Accuracy in the Midst of Misinformation,” Elevate 6 will be held at the UP Integrated School on October 7, 2017, Saturday.
Elevate 6 is brought to you by UP Radio Circle, with Gardenia, Hawk Bags, Energen, Malkist, Trampoline Park, and Mystery Manila. With its official media partners: InqPop, INQUIRER.NET, WhenInManila.com, and DZUP 1602.