The following lists down the terms and conditions for INQUIRER.net and InqPOP!‘s “The Dog Who Saved Me” promotion:
1.Inquirer Interactive Inc. (address: Media Resource Plaza Building, Mola Corner Pasong Tirad Streets, Barangay La Paz, Makati City), the parent company of INQUIRER.net, InqPOP!, and Brandroom, fully manages this contest in accordance with local laws and regulations.
2. The contest is open only to residents of Metro Manila, Philippines 16 and above, except employees of Inquirer Interactive, Inc. and its sister companies Printtown, Hinge Inquirer Publication, Trans Radio Broadcasting Corporation, Inquirer Publishing Incorporated, Philippine Daily Inquirer, Delivery Access Group, Inquirer Group of Companies, and Inquirer Mobile.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this contest.
4. By entering this competition, all participants indicate their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, but entries shall be received through the aforementioned social media platforms used on all promotional materials.
6. Data collected by InqPOP! will not be used for anything other than to select a winner for this promotion.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. Promo will run from November 21 to 25, 2018. Entries received for this competition after this date will not be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The winner’s prize will include the following:
10.1. Care package for the winner’s dog composed of dog food, dog grooming kit, dog treats, chew toys, and dog accessories such as dog leash, dog shoes and socks, and dog collar, all amounting to 5,000.00 pesos.
10.2. Care package for the winner composed of Sodexo Gift Certificates amounting to 5,000.00 pesos which can be used in exchange for retail use or availment of services from Sodexo’s participating establishments.
10.3. Three (3) month subscription to the Netflix service (4 screens ). A Netflix compatible device (manufactured and sold separately) and broadband Internet connection are required. See www.netflix.com/termsofuse.
11. On the part of Netflix, they will only be responsible for providing the winner with a three-month subscription to their service.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Inquirer Interactive Inc. reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
14. Winners will be chosen by the InqPOP! editorial team according to the following criteria:
14.1 Compliance to the mechanics specified in all promo materials
14.2 Relevance to the theme of the promo
14.3 Creative storytelling
14.4 Timeliness and accuracy
14.5 Exemplifies the objective of the promo
15. Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram entries without the hashtag #DogsOnNetflix and the tag @InqPOP will not be considered for the promo.
16. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and/or call and/or text and/or letter within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. InqPOP! and INQUIRER.net will notify the winner about his or her prize, as well as the secondary step of producing a video feature covering the winner’s story.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material concerning the promo and the content created by InqPOP! for Netflix. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrant will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name and promotional video will be available on/or before December 1, 2018.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Inquirer Interactive Inc shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24. Inquirer Interactive Inc also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.