DISCLAIMER: All views and opinions expressed in this post are solely those of the contributor/s and do not represent those of InqPOP! and INQUIRER.net.
All InqPOP! Creator Community submissions appear “as is,” without any editorial intervention. The InqPOP! staff assumes no liability for any error in the content of this material.
Submitted by: Peachie Dioquino-Valera
France-Philippines United Action Foundation, in partnership with Spotlight and Pineapple Lab present
5 REASONS TO ATTEND THE 1st CLIMATE CHANGE AWARENESS NIGHT EVENT
1) ‘Taklub’ is a must see. This movie is directed by Brillante Mendoza, and it centers on 3 survivor families in the aftermath of Typhoon Haiyan. This is Brillante’s entry to the Un Certain Regard section of the 68th Cannes Film Festival. Don’t miss this special screening on Thursday at Pineapple Lab! It will only be shown in selected theaters in the Philippines.
2) Questions you’ve always wanted to ask about Climate Change can now be answered by our brilliant panel comprising of Climate Change and eco experts!
3) Networking night. Need I say more? Always, always, expand your contacts list.
4) Enjoy the rest of the night with exquisite wine, food, and fine chocolates by Auro. Typing this is already making my mouth water….
5) Ogle at the moving pictures of French Photographer Arthur Perset.
I assure you your P500 will goooooo a loooOOong long way. You end up physically full with French delicacies; full in mind with the knowledge that is urgently needed now; and most importantly, full in spirit that will motivate you to inspire others towards green change.
What are you waiting for? Register by clicking this link.
For more updates check us out on Facebook.
Au revoir! On se voit le 26!