“I can’t live, if living is without you…”
1. You feel like something’s not right without it.
2. It’s like, suddenly you hear everything that surrounds you.
3. From stories about people’s lives that you never wish to know…
“Si ano, sinugod daw ng asawa ni ano…”
4. …to hearing people’s actual breathing.
5. Sometimes, listening to music with your earphones on is your way to tell people: “Busy ako.”
6. Plugging in your earphones is basically your way to ignore the world.
D E D M A
7. This “innovation” pisses you off.
8. You focus more on your work when you’re listening to something.
9. And when you’re listening to music and people try to talk to you:
10. You tend to be sleepy when you don’t have music pumping in your ears.
11. Earphones are so precious to you that you hate it so much when this happens:
13. This cute (and kinda disturbing) explanation why we always have to untangle the wires:
Kaya naman pala.
14. You use the songs to time your commute.
I can’t be the only one!
15. You feel like you’re in your own zone when music plays in your ears:
Ganda ng boses ko, bes! #FeelNaFeel
16. Because once you put your earphones on and the music starts, your world gets “lit” and you feel more alive than ever!