Halloween is just days away and it won’t be complete without experiencing fear at its best. On this day, ghosts, monsters, witches, and zombies take on the spotlight. With TikTok’s rich library of effects and sounds, we listed three of each to deliver pure chills and shudders.
CAUTION. Be careful when you hit that Record button. There might be some unexpected guests who’d love to join you. Get ready ‘cause this is what nightmares are made of:
Make your post-apocalyptic Zombie fantasy come true with the filter that promises a saggy and rotting complexion perfect for that post-mortem selfie.
This one’s for the shy type who loves to lurk in the shadows. Take your vid in the dark to achieve the optimum level of horror. And yes, show that delirious smile!
Can’t decide which spooky makeup to try on? This collection gives you four deadly looks that will definitely give anyone the chills.
A hauntingly beautiful song of a child backed by a creepy tune and set to maximum echo. You can never go wrong with this one.
Might be the minus one version of “The Ghost.” Or maybe not. Listen carefully. I hear children laughing.
Here’s a fairytale track that gets a dark twist. Fairy godmother not only grants wishes. She got some tricks up her sleeve.
Join the #RobinsonsTikTokHalloween for a chance to win 2 Playlab Passes and 2 Movieworld Movie Cards or 4 Movieworld Movie Cards! Ten winners will be selected.
Just shop for your Halloween costume at Robinsons Malls and document your experience!
- Shoppers can join the contest by uploading a video of them shopping for their Halloween costume at Robinsons Malls
- The video must show contestants fitting and buying their Halloween outfits worth P500 at any store, tenant, or booth/kiosk at Robinsons Malls
- The video must show Robinsons icons like mall logos, façade, and interiors 4. Shoppers can join the contest by uploading their entries on TikTok
- Follow @robinsonsmalls on TikTok and use the hashtag #RobinsonsTikTokHalloween
- Shoppers must present proof of purchase and/or proof that they wore the outfit during a Halloween event upon claiming of prizes
Promo lasts until October 31, 2019.
For more info, follow @robinsonsmalls on TikTok. Visit the TikTok booth on October 26 at Robinsons Magnolia for more exciting activities!