Materials You Will Need:
Glue or double-sided tape
What To Do:
1. Fold and cut your colored paper in half.
2. Using your ruler and pencil, draw 8 multiple vertical lines on your colored paper with a half-inch space in between.
3. Cut into strips.
4. Take one end of the paper and glue it to the other end, making a ring. Do this for the 4 strips of paper. Make sure the rings are of the same size.
5. Once you have made all the strips into rings, glue the connected end to the other side. It should look like a bow. Do this for the rest of the rings. Again, make sure the folded rings are of the same size.
6. Afterwards, paste one bow on top of the other like a cross. Then add another by placing it diagonally to the left, and diagonally to the right.
7. Repeat steps 4-6 for the remaining cut outs. This time make the sizes shorter and smaller than the previous ones when you fold them.
Paste the smaller bow on top of the bigger bow. Your product should look like this:
8. To complete the look, cut out a 2-inch long and half-inch wide piece of colored paper. Fold it to make a pyramid-like cut out like this:
9. Glue it on top of the bow and–voila!–there’s your gift wrapping bow.
Tip: You can make bigger bows if you want and even add more layers. Just follow the same steps but with bigger strips. Feel free to use other materials aside from colored paper.