It’s finally February today, you guys. We made it! We made it past the “365 days” of January!
Did you get the feeling that January would never end like the rest of us? You probably did. So many things has happened and yet only 31 days has passed since we welcomed the year. Here are 10 funny and relatable tweets about the month (Really? Was it only a month?):
1. As the month dragged on, we all kept asking ourselves:
how is it still january
— tyler oakley (@tyleroakley) January 30, 2018
2. And it didn’t help that there were five Mondays this month. Why? Why did 2018 have to start like this?
When five Monday’s pass, and it is still January… pic.twitter.com/I0PH5jJn7i
— Jason Pellegrini (@JPellegrini1983) January 29, 2018
3. Third week? More like third month!
we are now entering the third month of january
— Common Girl (@SoReIatable) January 24, 2018
4. It just really felt like it was going on for far too long, you know?
This Year Will End While We Still In January pic.twitter.com/ErUN0ZbDdN
— 🐐THE DON🐐 (@DonaldHBK) January 29, 2018
5. Yesterday, the last day, we all woke up feeling like Jean Valjean singing “One Day More”.
JANUARY IS ALMOST OUT THE BUILDING GUYS! WE'VE GOT THIS pic.twitter.com/XU958R80jO
— Holly Bourne (@holly_bourneYA) January 31, 2018
6. Some even wanted to have a countdown to say goodbye to the month, like the way we welcomed it.
We all had a big countdown to the start of January, so it's only fair we have one for the end, too.
FIFTY SEVEN THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE
FIFTY SEVEN THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED AND NINETY EIGHT
— innocent drinks (@innocent) January 31, 2018
7. But like we said, it’s finally February. We made it!
January was a tough year but I made it
— Kevin Bush ™ (@selfcritics) February 1, 2018
8. Some people think January was just a trial month.
January was a decent trial run and now i’m ready for 2018 to officially start x
— Soulo (@lemanixh) January 31, 2018
9. But if it were, it would be one of those computer software trial periods that are longer than what they say. We’re looking at you, WinRar.
Happy new year! January was a 30 Norton antivirus trial
— Juls Baby (@JulsOnIt) February 1, 2018
10. But hey, it’s done and we’re ready to put it behind us.
It is no longer January. I repeat, it is no longer January. My heart is so happy about this!
— Louise (@LouisePentland) February 1, 2018