Just when you thought you know everything about the annual Christmas tradition we celebrate, think again! Here are twelve pieces of trivia about Christmas you’ll find very interesting:
1. Santa or St. Nick? Apparently Santa Claus has many names!
2. What if the plant Poinsettia was called Poinsett instead?
3. Try singing Jingle Bells during Thanksgiving…
4. …and in outer space!
5. You’ll go bankrupt if you decide to give all the gifts in Twelve Days of Christmas!
6. Just when you thought Santa has many names, there are also different kinds of him!
7. Let’s see if you can still get the tune right if you sing Ang Pasko Ay Sumapit in Cebuano!
8. Ready your letters to Santa!
9. The Grinch didn’t just steal Christmas; he stole the box office too!
10. Will your Noche Buena include needles from a Christmas tree?
11. Ever thought of Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer as a department store mascot?
12. Which do you prefer: the red-and-white stripes or all white candy canes? I bet, they both tastes delicious!