Beabadoobee, one of the UK’s most exciting recent breakthrough artists, today shares her new single ‘Worth It’ from her highly anticipated upcoming debut album Fake It Flowers, out October 16th via Dirty Hit.
About ‘Worth It’, Bea says: “Worth It is simply about teenage infidelity and the mistakes one can make when they’re tempted to do things. It’s a bit of a confession song but also an understanding that it’s a part of life.”
Beabadoobee also announces a run of headline shows for 2021 in celebration of the release of her debut album next month. The Fake It Flowers tour will take place across the UK and Ireland in September and October next year, taking in 14 dates across the country, including a hometown show at London’s O2 Forum Kentish Town. Presale tickets go on sale on Wednesday 9th, with general sale live on Friday 11th September.
The release of ‘Worth It’ follows the first singles from Fake It Flowers, ‘Care’, which was premiered as Hottest Record In The World by Annie Mac at BBC Radio 1 and has since been streamed well over three million times, and ‘Sorry’, described by The Guardian as a “masterfully restrained expression of regret, eventually pushing sardonic 90s alt-rock into the sky-splitting territory”.
2021 UK & IE Tour Dates
- Tue 07 Sep – MANCHESTER – O2 Ritz
- Thu 09 Sep – LEEDS – Beckett University
- Fri 10 Sep – NOTTINGHAM – Rescue Rooms
- Sat 11 Sep – BIRMINGHAM – O2 Institute
- Mon 13 Sep – CAMBRIDGE – Junction
- Tue 14 Sep – LEICESTER – O2 Academy
- Thu 23 Sep – LONDON – O2 Forum Kentish Town
- Fri 24 Sep – BRISTOL – SWX
- Sat 25 Sep – OXFORD – O2 Academy
- Tue 28 Sep – DUBLIN – The Academy
- Wed 29 Sep – BELFAST – Oh Yeah Music Centre
- Sat 02 Oct – NEWCASTLE – University Students Union
- Sun 03 Oct – EDINBURGH – The Liquid Room
- Mon 04 Oct – GLASGOW – SWG3
Fake It Flowers
- Worth It
- Dye It Red
- Back To Mars
- Charlie Brown
- Emo Song
- Further Away
- Horen Sarrison
- How Was Your Day?
- Yoshimi, Forest, Magdalene