1. When you came back after the holidays and feel like a better version of yourself:
Me version 2.0!
2. When you see your crush looking right back at you and you can’t help but smile.
Me to myself: ACT NORMAL!
3. That time your teacher/prof thought you weren’t listening and asks you a question but you managed to give the correct answer.
4. Or when you have no idea what the lesson is about but your friend is there to help you out.
We all need a “bes” like Miss Bulgaria in our lives.
5. When you finished the exam first and everyone looks at you like you’re a freaking queen.
*waves to the crowd*
6. That glorious moment when you passed your Math class!
YAAAS! Dasal lang talaga.
7. When someone throws shade at you but you serve them with a savage comeback.
8. Or when you see your ex with a girl that looks like a downgraded version of you.
“Yan na ba ‘yon?” *Flips hair*
9. When someone judges you for being matakaw but you confidently walk around like:
SINONG MATAKAW?! Pizza is life kasi, mga bes!
10. When you manage to stay poised after an epic fall:
11. When you never worry about petsa de peligro because you know you have ipon.
12. When someone offers you a seat inside the MRT/ LRT.
Me singing: “Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy…”
13. When you made it through a quota you never thought you were gonna make.
Para sa economy!
14. When you survive rush hour at EDSA and you’re still fresh af.
15. When there is no “major major” mistake happening in your life right now.
16. When you thought you lost but actually won!
Hail to the KWEEN!
17. And finally, when you just don’t effin’ feel any pressure right now… or anytime of the day.
Owmaygahd! My pamily!
Always be confidently beautiful without feeling any major major pressure!