Have you ever wondered what would’ve happened if Jose Rizal were still alive and living as a millennial today?
1. He’d probably look like one of those dapper hipsters we see today.
2. Rizal would be your “Mr. Suave” that makes plain denim jacket, jeans, and sunglasses the total package to look like dream man!
— jesie castro (@jesiecastro) December 30, 2016
Extra pogi points for all his “titles.” 👌💯
3. He’d be active on social media — voicing out his opinions and sentiments online.
4. Rizal and his “squad”: Marcelo H. del Pilar, Graciano Lopez Jaena, Antonio Luna, Mariano Ponce, Jose Maria Panganiban, and many more, would be the definition of #squadgoals.
Their group chat name would be “The Solidarity.”
5. You’d probably see him and his squad in high-end bars — either drinking wine or chugging down a glass of malt beer while telling a story about a girl he met on Tinder.
6. Seeing the youth he once referred to as “the hope of this nation” doing stupid things on social media:
7. He’d still be the same “breezy” guy who’s always matinik to all women!
8. His Instagram stories would probably look like this:
9. Well, who knows! He might even join the Snapchat flower crown hype!
Rizal on Snapchat be like… pic.twitter.com/CBZZKH1ToQ
— upmpls (@upmanilapls) June 12, 2016
10. His poetry would always be featured in Poems Porn.
Or he’d probably be one of the admins.
11. His Instagram feed would have all of his marvelous travels across Europe and other countries around the globe.
Definitely #feedgoals and worthy to follow!
12. He’d still probably use his influence, even on social media, to elicit awareness among his countrymen and talk about the injustice happening in the country.
He definitely wouldn’t be a “troll” or any kinds of “tards” we see today.
Thank you, Dr. José Protacio Rizal Mercado y Alonso Realonda!