1. Attachment, commitment, relationship—everything that involves engagement or obligation.
2. All the responsibilities in life that we all want to ignore.
3. Basically, adulthood in general.
4. This includes workload and emails you get even on weekends and holidays.
5. The impending due date of all the bills you have to pay.
Alma Moreno be like: “BILLS!”
6. Your bank account balance “ghosting” you.
7. Your life hanging by the thread every “Petsa de peligro”.
Kapit lang, bes.
8. Everything in your Nanay’s “Pamalo Starter Pack”.
“I’m sorry, Ma! Yoko na.”
9. Whenever your mom texts you: “Asan ka na? Bat wala ka pa? Umuwi ka na!”
Text ng nanay ko sakin kagabi na nabasa ko lang nung pag uwi ko, kasi nadeadbatt cp ko … -op pic.twitter.com/6KrpD5fRTG
— Ace Craige (@AceCraige_) October 8, 2017
10. When you receive a text message in ALL CAPS!
naka all-caps nanaman text sakin ng nanay ko, shet
— cole (@itsnicoleyyy) October 29, 2017
11. Or when she’s starting to shout your full name!
Alam mong qiqil na sayo nanay mo kapag tinawag ka niya sa buong pangalan mo.
— J Ø $ H 🤙🏻 (@joshbiona) September 21, 2017
Must be so difficult for Dr. Jose Rizal’s mom.
12.When your crush is typing too long on a chat.
Tagal mag type amp. Ano ka nagawa ng nobela? Nobela ba reply mo? 😂😂😂😂😂😂
— 🖤 (@PhibzMonilla) October 14, 2017
Reply ba or novel yung tina-type nya?
13. “Sorry, wala na pong thigh part”.
Frontline cashier: Wala na pong Thigh part
— erriz 👽 (@errizsml) October 8, 2017
Willing to wait po ba sila?
14. Every time your mom tells you to wait for her at the counter and she still hasn’t come back yet when you’re next in line.
“Ma, titira na ba ‘ko dito?”
15. Seeing all the “SALE” banners in malls right after you got your sweldo.
16. The horror of looking at your TAX on your payslip…
When you realized that the Filipino taxes was used to fund Mocha Uson's blog. pic.twitter.com/pB0u9aiord
— Jazzy (@hopeandkisses) October 4, 2017
…and knowing that it’s used to pay for undeserving government employees’ salary.
17. People in MRT/LRT rushing towards inside the train like the zombies in Train to Busan.
18. The traffic not moving at all in EDSA like a dead person.
Commuter: RIP me
19. When Waze is not working and Sarah G starts singing to you:
Me to Uber/Grab driver: Kuya san na tayo? Hahahuhu IYAQ.
20. Classes and government offices’ work getting suspended and private sector employees are supposed to be immortals.
Ano ba naman ‘yung hanggang tao na baha, diba? Maliit na bagay! *cries in Tagalog*
21. Realizing there’s no “Undo” in real life
Kahit “Refresh” or “Reload” na lang pls.
22. Finishing a TV series you’ve waited for so long and realizing there’s nothing left for you to watch.
You’d have to wait for months or years for the next season!
23. When you’re working on your thesis and you’re not sure if you saved the file before Microsoft Word crashed.
*Starting Over Again plays in the background*
24. Going outside at night and knowing you suddenly might end up dead.
You know the drill.