Life isn’t always full of sugar, spice, and everything nice but your love for each other will definitely save the day.
You may not have the superpowers to save the world like the Powerpuff Girls, but your bond with your sisters is the kind of superpower that will surpass all the Mojo Jojos in this world. We’re all like Blossom, Buttercup, and Bubbles who love—and occasionally hate—each other but still do everything for family, friends, and the city of Townsville.
1. Just like other siblings, you argue and fight with each other.
2. You always tease each other, because what better way to show your love than to make them angry first and say sorry after you make them cry?
Ah, brutal sister love.
3. At some point, you bring out a different side of each other.
4. You’d get into each other’s nerves and things would get physical.
5. There are times when you’re annoyed with your sisters but you know you’ll always be there when somebody tries to mess with them.
Sisters are your forever squad.
6. Because you and your sisters are too pretty to mess with.
7. And no matter how crazy your antics may seem sometimes, sisters will always be supportive and encouraging towards each other.
8. Because family understands each other even if some people don’t.
9. Growing up with sisters, you learned how to do a lot of things together.
That’s what happens when you stay in the same room.
10. Most of the time, you hate the same things, same food… and same people.
There will always be a Mojo Jojo for you and your sisters.
11. You bond with each other by watching your favorite movies and TV dramas together…
12. …or “beautify” each other with an instant makeover.
13. You learn how to practice your hair and makeup skills with your sister because they’re the best model you’ve got.
14. And then you laugh at them when it doesn’t turn out the way you planned it.
Guess you can’t always keep your promise to make them “pretty.”
15. There will always be a debate on who’s prettier among you and your sisters.
16. But you’ll just get over it because for you, you and your sisters combined are prettier than most people you know.
17. What’s important is that you enjoy each other’s company.
18. And that you’re there to back each other up when your parents are scolding all of you.
19. Lastly, you know you’re lucky to have each other and you couldn’t live without one another, no matter how annoying your personalities can be.
Which Powerpuff Girls character best represents you and your sister? Tag your sisters in the comment section!