Coldplay fans got the chance to be a part of their Global Citizen Festival film project for their song “Amazing Day” by posting 20-second videos of what their world looks like. The film debuted last Saturday, November 19, during the Global Citizen Festival in Mumbai, India.
Global Citizen is a social change platform that addresses global issues such as poverty, gender equality, and education.
Check out these nine #ColdplayAmazingDay videos from all over the globe:
1. From @alextrinidad at Plage de Cayeux sur Mer, France
2. From @j1mandh3l3n at Karoro, Greymouth, New Zealand
3. From @loveleemonicaa, Apache Pass, Downtown Texas
4. From @vincefratus, Oahu, Hawaii
Adventure can get you to an altered state of consciousness. It helps to de-familiarize the familiar and hurls one into the present. 🔊↑ Press ▶ 🎶Dreams ft. ELEA🎶 – Adventure Club @lfratus813 @aloha.mariah @colliebubz #makuacave #northshore #waimeabay #Hawaii #kailua #makapuu #alohafriday #alohaoutdoors #huffpostgram #venturehawaii #yeshawaiistory
5. From @biancasimoneb, Copenhagen, Denmark
6. From @walkingblackk, Karaağaç, Edirne, Turkey
7. From @oscarthemorkie_woof, Vancouver, British Colombia
8. From @violinbar, Royal College of Music, England
9. From @jasminejoy, Lobo, Batangas, Philippines
How about you? What is your amazing day like?